"The Booking Terms and Conditions include very significant information that related to our company. The content is essential that all have to read them carefully and understand.”
“WELCOME YOU IN OUR Terms & Conditions Namaste/Cordial and welcome you in our Trekking page. Himalaya Treks and Expedition has been offering many sector of travelling like inbound and outbound trekking. Trekking is our major parts. Our valuable guests are fetched with Success travels and treks with destination expertise and trekkers. We always use to take you where naturally, culturally, socially, religiously, and geographically unique places. We are happy in your meaningful, joyful, memorable and safe journey in low cost.”
Terms & condition of success travels and treks is a trustful government registered trekking company in Nepal delicate to wide range after best services to our valuable customers. With an aim if making tourism better, we put our efforts in making our services better and best. Our customer satisfaction and happiness is major goals of our company. We humbly request to our valued customers that please go through terms and conditions carefully before booking your trips with Himalayan Treks and Expedition.
1) GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS:
For any trip and any country: please provide us a photo copy of your passport and30% of trip cost as deposit while booking your tip. This deposit amount will be nonrefundable.
The remaining balance can be paid upon your arrival in Kathmandu before you set out for your trip.
2) MODE OF PAYMENT:
You can make the payment either by wire transfer or through credit card pay to success travels and treks PVT.LTD current A/C:
• Payment bank: NIC-ASIA
• Swift Code: NICENPKA
• Current A/C: 4818277757524001
• Account type: Foreign currency (USD)
• Branch- Thamel, Kathmandu Nepal
• Payment by cheque: Please make a cheque payable to success travels and treks (p) LTD and post it to the address G.P.O.25251 Bhagawan Bahal ,Thamel Kathmandu Nepal .
• Bank street address: Bhagawan Bahal Marg Thamel Kathmandu Nepal.
• Paying Bank: Prime Bank
• Branch: Bagbazzar, Kathmandu Nepal
• Current A/C: 01801324CA
• Swift Code: PCBLNPKA
3) Bank service charges related to submitting to a depositors are the responsibility of the clients.
4) RISK AND LIABILITIES:
All the Nepal, china and Bhutan tours are conducted under strict rules and regulations of the tourism board of the respective country. Success travels and treks is not liable for any Â change or cancellation of the trip under unavoidable circumstances like change rules and regulations of country, government restrictions, natural disasters, political instability, flight delay, sickness or accidents ,cancellation of flight or breakdown of vehicle. Any extra cost incurred due to such circumstances will be borne by the clients themselves, so our company more emphases for travelling insurance.
5) In the case of will be levied as a credit card a payments 3.5% extra will be levied as a credit card processing.
6) LAST MINUTE BOOKING: our major goal is to your service so, we accept your booking in the last minute also. You can book trip to Nepal 7 days ago to the trip departure date. But you will pay us full payment at the time of booking for last minute booking.
7) POSTPONE TRIP: A written notice should be sent us 30 days ago to the trip departure, date.
In case of postpone of any tour, minimum 40% will be charged as a current trip cancellation charge and the remaining balance will be transferred for the postpone trip.
8) INCOMPLETE TOUR: We are not responsible for any refunds in case of any incomplete tour, trek or expedition whatever the reason.
9) UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES: If your trip finds cancelled due to the any unforeseen circumstances like natural disasters, or unfavorable climatic condition we will arrange another trip for you, so even if your trip will be not the one you choose, your amount will be not go vain.
10) PRICE CHANGING: we reserve our rights to change the price under various circumstances. Though our action will be responsible like in case of some circumstances such as drastic change in exchange rate, inflation or government action, we are not responsible to answer for our action.
11) TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend a comprehensive travel insurance package to all our customers. The insurance must cover all the medical expensive, personal accident, emergency evacuation and lose of gears natural calamity, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects etc.
12) FLIGHT DELAY/CANCELLATION: Flight delay or cancellation are quite often during the bad weather condition in the far areas particularly in Everest region, Annapurna region, Dolpo region, Simikot and Jumla, region etc. therefore it is advisable to carry some extra money to buy food accommodation In case of delays.
13) YOUR PERSONAL BELONGS: We are not responsible for any damages or loss if your property or luggage. They are at your own risk.
14) DURING TOUR: in case you commit any unlawful act during your tour and you are compelled at leave Nepal, success travels and treks is not responsible for any kind of refunds in such works.
15) WARNING: These terms and conditions are applicable only if you book your trip with us directly. If you book your trip with us through any agents or third party you will be responsible to their terms and conditions.
Recently, we employed the services of Himalayan Treks and Expedition to guide us on a trekking tour to the Annapurna Base Camp. Their service could not have been better. They picked us up at the airport, took us to a nice and affordable hotel in Kathmandu and then escorted us to Pokhara where we started our trek. Our guide’s name is Tshering Sherpa. Our porters’ names is Lakpa and Purna. Everyone was fantastic. They were kind, patient and always helpful. I would highly recommend to anyone interested in trekking in Nepal to use them. We would definitely use them again if we’re fortunate enough to get back to Nepal on a trek.
In terms of the trek, everything went really well…..Mingma is an excellent guide, one of the best I have had on all of my trekking trips so we were very happy with everything and for that thank you. I will certainly recommend you to friends and will be back to Nepal again with your team in the next 1 years.
I would like to thank Himalayan Treks and Expedition for an excellent 2 week adventure in Nepal. From our pickup at the airport to departure we were looked after really well. Our guide Nimma and our porter Prem were courteous and kind all the way. The trip was a great mix of cultural tour (1 day), rafting (1 day) and trekking (10 day). I will always remember our rafting day … “please Sir, swim for pleasure !?” … and the generosity of Nimma, Prem, and Mingma. You probably cannot find a better value package for a Nepali adventure.
Thank you and all the team for our wonderful trip to Nepal and the Annapurna Panorama trek. It has been one of the most enjoyable and extraordinary trips I’ve ever experienced. From the moment we stepped out of the airport to the moment we left Nepal, Phurba was such a considerate guide and the organization was faultless. There was nothing for us to feel concerned about; we were just free to walk and open our eyes and our hearts to Nepal.
We wish Himalayan Treks and Expedition every success in the future.
I just want to say thanks to all the folks who made my trip one of the best I have ever had in my life.
I did the Everest Base Camp and climbed Island Peak with Himalayan Treks and Expedition and can only say they made the trip fantastic. I was met at the airport and all the details were taken care off.
The guides were great! and above all else they were safe.
Thanks to the folks at Himalayan Treks and Expedition!
Three passes and peaks trekking – 18 days” is fantastic trekking, unforgettable, thanks to the perfect organization of Himalayan Treks and Expedition. Our guide, Mingma Sherpa, was competent, kind, understanding. The idea of one trekker-one porter is fair and greatly appreciated. Our special thanks go to the managing director Mingma, who followed closely our trip from the beginning to the end. we look forward to go through the same company in future.
Memorable and safe trek experience, always beyond expectation I spent over one month in Oct 2015 trekking in the Solukhumbu regions of Nepal with Himalayan Treks and Expedition and their incredible guide. we look forward to go through the same company in future.
Mera peak 2015 – 100% success – Great company. Would like to thank Himalayan Treks and Expedition for organizing an amazing and unforgettable trip to Mera Peak April 2015. This was our third trip. we look forward to going through the same company in the future.
We are here to provide you the online brochure. Click here to download.