At a glanceNo Content Found
Trishuli River is an excellent river for those looking for a short river rafting trip, without the challenge of huge but with some really exciting rapids, with beautiful scenery and a relatively peaceful environment. It not only gives you the thrill and the chill down the spine but it also mesmerizes you with the insight of the beautiful hills, greenery around, the Mankamana cable car and the road alongside.
Trishuli River Rafting can be only arranged from February to June and September to Mid-December.
Day 01 – Drive to Charaudi, Engage in Rafting and Return to Kathmandu
A drive in a private tourist vehicle for 3 to 4 hours in the morning from Kathmandu takes us to the starting point of rafting, Charaudi which is 85 km away. After guide briefs about raft and river, the trip hits a few class 2 or 3 rapids called “LADISE DELIGHT” and then we stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hits a class 2 to 3 rapid called “UPSET” and “SURPRISE”. At Fishling we stop and have hot tea/coffee with snacks. After the end of the rafting we drive back Kathmandu.
- Rafting equipment i.e. boat, lifejacket, paddle, waterproof bag, etc.
- Lunch during the day.
- Hotel pick up & drop off by a tourist vehicle.
- All local permits and entrance fees.
- Food, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine etc. for local staff.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses.
Price Does not Include
- Travel insurance. (See the travel insurance page)
- International airfare to and from Nepal (See the international flights page)
- Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected.)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.